Friday, July 30, 2010

Testimonies from 2010 Revival Meeting

This is my first time in Ba Kelalan. The presence of God dwells here indeed. Even as we prayed the night before making our journey here, I saw a vision of angels lining up on both sides of the road leading here and praise God. Our prayers were answered and it was bright and sunny when we made our way. On the first night as we were worshipping God, I saw a string inside a hole. I got the interpretation that it is the heart-string of God. Only if we seek Him will we find and know what pulls the heartstring of God. In the second session, I could feel the fire of God burning. It was as if I was getting burned alive. God’s presence is so tangible here. Again, I received a revelation, we are the children of God, and we have the authority. Then I got the impression of the vision I got the night before, but this time with an arrow shooting from the heartstring of God. While I was having the revelation, I really could feel the power of God upon us. Indeed we are the army of God. And as His army we need to PRAY and keep marching forth. Not only pray but GO FORTH. He said that the journey ahead will be hard and we need to draw strength from Him and Him alone if we want to see revival in Malaysia. The next 2 days were more personal for me. I came here seeking God’s will in my life and I believe God has opened doors for me here to meet people that touched my life.

Adelynn,

Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment