Friday, July 30, 2010

What Happened At Bethel Church?



Just walking through the simple fence surrounding the church and standing at the doorstep, I could sensed something in the air. A familiar pleasant feeling that I always feel whenever I stepped foot into Haleluyah Church at Mount Murud. It is the sense of heaviness, power and many other things that I could not explained.

Seeing the sight before me, I was merely not ready for what happened next. I took my camera and began to work my way taking the best angle shot as many as possible.

And next, without warning - the heaviness of the presence that I have felt earlier began to burst - Just like a flowing water, gushing fiercely through me as I watched the simple act of washing each others feet in a sheer humbleness.

Capturing those moment, tender face, and tender act of the leaders and elderly intercessors washing those feet through my lenses, enough to envision Jesus when He, the Son of the King of Kings did that symbolic act thousand years ago.

And I wept.



I dare not to think if I were in those disciple's shoes those days. The tender face of Jesus, sitting at my feet washing my feet. The feelings I had was - unexplainable. One thing for sure, I know that I was unworthy, but His grace was more than enough for me.

And what follows next, I sensed the pure joy and warm presence of the Holy Spirit, gushing through us and around us in the room like wind. It was a beautiful, beautiful feeling - when you were embraced in the presence of the Holy Spirit.




And that night, I had a dream.

I saw myself after taking a shower, and that in my hand I was holding a scrub/brush. Next, I saw this Johnson Baby Shower Cream next to me and I was washing my feet using the brush/scrub and the baby shower cream! What a pure delight!

And later, I saw myself walking down the street and as I stopped at one shop, in my hand I saw myself holding a pair of baby shoes which was made of a very fine quality, expensive price and very beautiful.

And I woke up.

---------------------------------------

This is one of the most profound moment (again) that I experienced whenever I attended such meeting. Be it at Mount Murud, be it at Ba Kelalan, God always moves in different way and many times - Unexpected and Unexplainable.

And that makes it beautiful and always, brings me from one level to another level of intimacy with Him.

I am blessed.

- Sandra M. Tagal

1 comment:

  1. Since becoming a believer and more so since reading and helping to translate "Bario Revival", I've had this great urge to visit Mt. Murud expecially during the KKR. Have made plans for the coming KKR in July and have even booked my 2-way flight so i'll leave it to our Lord to keep me well in spirit and in truth and to make it happen this time. All glory to our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

    Nulun Tuan (Gideon Lazarus)

    ReplyDelete